A.G.A. Group Job Vacancies
1 Current A.G.A. Group Job Vacancy
- Working outdoors and in the workshop as part of a team
- Clearing out and cleaning vehicles inside and out.
- General labouring duties.
- Physically fit (job involved lifting and bending)
- First Line care and maintenance of equipment inc. landscaping tractor pumps strimmers and chainsaws
- CSCS card would be an advantage
- Preparation, loading and unloading of operational equipment and materials
- Liaison with operational teams in respect of requirements for equipment and materials.
- Administration pertaining to equipment/materials
- Ensure security of workshop, vehicles, yard and stock
- Periodically carry out safety checks on and vehicles and equipment/power tools
- Inspect and report damages or items missing
- Minimise material wastage
- Maintain records
- Ensure workshop and hire yard are maintained in a clean and orderly fashion
Driving – 7.5-tonne lorry
- To make deliveries to and collections from various locations within the UK where AGA Group projects are being undertaken, and where necessary to external customers and suppliers.
- To ensure the safe loading and unloading of materials onto vehicles and assisting colleagues in this task where necessary. All materials must be secure on the vehicles to enable safe transportation and to avoid any loss or damage.
- Drivers should have a full, clean, UK Licence, including 7.5-tonne lorry licence and a good command of the English language both oral and written.
Person specification – knowledge and experience
- Experience of working in a similar role within the Construction and/or landscape sector, involving work in stores, driving and yard responsibilities for a minimum of two years, or equivalent experience.
- A knowledge of good practice relating to Health and Safety Regulations and Road Traffic Regulations. Good knowledge of the Highway Code.
- A full driving licence including up to 7.5-tonne lorry.
- Methodical and organised and able to work on own initiative.
Out of hours working may be required to cover the needs of the business in certain situations
40 hours per week, permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year