Hydro-seeding is an extremely cost effective and successful way of establishing new vegetation.
If planting a relatively large area, hydro-seeding can be completed in a very short period of time. It can be very effective for hillsides and sloping lawns to help with erosion control and quick planting. Results are quick with high germination rates producing grass growth in about a week and mowing maintenance beginning around 3 to 4 weeks from the date of application. Fiber mulch accelerates the growing process by maintaining moisture around the seeds thereby increasing the rate of germination.
- Faster germination
- Even seed distribution of size and type
- Seed protection in difficult conditions
- Superior seed to soil contact
- Soil stabilisation
- Can be tailored to create unrivalled erosion control solutions, and incorporate erosion control blankets
- Establishes more uniformly than turf
- Requires no additional aftercare over other methods
- 100% organic and biodegradable (unless used with some Turf Reinforcement Membrane)
- Economically viable compared to conventional seeding
- Makes seeding on steep banks or inaccessible areas possible.
- Reduces hazards for difficult sites and uneven terrain.