A.G.A. TRM 700 & 900
Coir erosion control and turf reinforcement mat for effective medium and long term applications. The TRM can be active for up to 7 years, this means protection from erosion while sown and self-seeded vegetation develop to complete a strong rugged natural erosion control zone.
A.G.A. TRM 700 is a long term mat with 100% natural biodegradable coir 10 to 11 mm thick. With good tensile strength up to 8.5 kN/m it biodegrades in approximately 5 to 6 years.
A.G.A. TRM 900 is a longer term erosion control mat with 100% biodegradable coir; it is 12 to 13 mm thick with higher tensile strength up to 13.8 kN/m and biodegrades in approximately 5 to 7 years.
- Erosion control on slopes
- Erosion control of drainage channels
- Protection of river banks above and below the water line in high flow areas
- Protection of shore lines on open water of lakes and reservoirs
- Protection of vulnerable newly seeded areas
- Permanent vegetation reinforcement in wetlands