A.G.A. Group can supply and install a range of liners that are technically advanced to suit all needs and standards of waterproofing and containment. To support the range of standard synthetic liners and to deal with leaks to clay ponds a range of geo-composite clay liners designed around ‘bentonite’ are also regularly supplied and installed as part of our liner service.A.G.A. Group have been installing lakes and ponds for a number of years and have a proven track record over 30 years for professional design and construction, from conception to completion.
Firestone EPDM is a single-ply synthetic rubber impermeable membrane offering a unique combination of benefits. It is completely inert and poses no threat to wildlife. It is also the preferred liner for decorative water features.
- Firestone EPDM single-ply synthetic rubber impermeable membrane offers a unique combination of benefits.
- High Flexibility for Creative Designs: This means more creative freedom, having the ability to accomplish even the most challenging designs fitting the size and contours of any water feature.
- Environmentally Friendly: Completely inert with no threat to the environment, thus it is totally safe for fish and plant life.
- Easy Maintenance: EPDM liners require virtually no maintenance after installation. In the unlikely event of a puncture, the liner can be quickly repaired on-site minimising cost and inconvenience.
- Long Life: EPDM Liners display outstanding resistance to UV exposure, ozone, frost, snow and extreme temperatures.
- Lasting and Pleasing Appearance: Developed to protect against microbial attacks from algae growth, our liners contain no migrating plasticiser which means no cracking or splitting. Twenty years after installation our liners are as functional and striking as the day they were installed.
A.G.A. Group also supply and install Firestone EDPM high-grade synthetic rubber membrane of thickness 1.52mm for more diverse applications.
Firestone EDPM is:
- Versatile – a range of thicknesses and widths overcomes the ‘one fits all’ approach.
- Reliable – strong and durable impermeable geomembrane
- Flexible – a pliable material, cost effective to install whatever its function.
A.G.A. Group installation teams are Firestone accredited installers. If you are looking for effective lining then Firestone EDPM may be the right option for you.
Please down load the leaflet below or get in touch if you would like to know more..