In the Autumn, particularly, leaves and plant remnants in the pond impair the water quality: The nutrients which are input into the pond in this manner allow algae to grow rapidly. The skimmers from OASE ensure that contaminants on the pond surface are removed before they can sink to the pond floor.
- Floating high performance skimmer
- Optimal adaptation to water level differences
- Special large inlet and powerful suction capacity for first-class skimming results
- Extremely long service life thanks to high-quality workmanship and stainless steel elements
- Large 27l stainless steel debris collection basket
- Fastening material included in the scope of delivery
- Powerful suction cleaning of pond surfaces up to 250 m²
With optimal adaptation to water level differences and its special large inlet and powerful suction capacity, the Skimmer 250 is ideal for first-class skimming results. Extremely long service life thanks to high-quality workmanship and stainless steel elements combined with a large 27 l stainless steel debris collection basket and fastening material included in the scope of delivery. This Skimmer provides powerful suction cleaning of pond surfaces up to 250 m².
- Powerful suction of up to 50 m² pond surface
- Significantly better water quality and visibility depth due to direct dirt removal on the surface
- These models do not require a separate pump and are therefore ideal for retrofitting
- They enrich the pond water with additional oxygen and are easy to handle
- They prove to be especially flexible when water level fluctuations occur